Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sundays with my favorite two ladies.


My Nephew BEANS doin work on the coloring book at applebees.

yehno the air cortez's with the blue Detriot new era size 6 3/8. Beans be stuntin on 40's cuhzz .

My mestizo nigga right here jst stuntin before we go to church. When i woke up sunday morning i had the BIGGEST headache and i felt like shit because the night before i was drinking a little bit TOO hard with the steel reserve rassi and jst one shot of capn MORE GONE. hahaha but when i woke up i ate a begal and went to church with the biggest headache. We then went to pino pinay aa local filipino food place in vallejo to buy food for my dad. My sister was hungy so we decided to go to applebees to fuck with the two entrees and an apetizer for 20 dollars. Next time you go there fuck with the lime grilled chicken...its fuckn TASTEY... OFF TOP .

No comments: