Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hip Hop Anonymous

My mexican nigga from BEAT STREET...kepin it REAL STREET .
my nigga Chaz(Cplus) in the semi finals against the white mac dre

There was pretty much a lot of people there and they was choosin. haha choosin...the winner of the bboy battle. Well sac state has an annual hip hop concert where they hold contest for....Breakdancing, Producer instumental battles, and Mc battles. The environment is pretty fly though cause theres jst hella people there and theres like companys trying to get their name out like my nigga from 12ft Dwende or however you spell it but there booth was pretty nice. and i would like to give props for that sacramento throwback 12ft dwende crewneck. if your reading this hook it up with the hommie discount thou. hahaha but anyways the highlight of the night was wen my nigga Cplus was rippin all these weird ass rappers and my nigga even shouted out coreys name in the middle of his rap. hahaha but yeah it was pretty fun o yeah and shout out to my nigga Andy from the flats for burnin me and jr out before the concert... OFF TOP . 

No comments: