Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slow Days


Its hella fuckn hard to get a good seat in this class because these seats are hella small .

My class is at 3 and i gotta get there hella early.

I almost missed the shuttle lugging around this big ass laptop.

I guess route 5 got a new bus and it was weird how i could look outside through the clear windows well it was pretty trippy. but i think thats Angewina! But any who i kinda had a bad slow day. Waking up with a fat ass headache probably due to sleeping too long. But i felt like shit the whole day even when i went to the writting center which the girl was supposed to help me but she made me even more confused. But when i got home i was just stuck doing my essay which i was already hella confused but my night went a lot better... OFF TOP .

No comments: