Tuesday, March 31, 2009

High Speed Chase with cuzn Mhark and Peco


After the wayne concert we was tryna see wats good with the after parties. I cashed out for a bag so i could burn out my cousins cause my cousins always burn me out so i could return the favor..no homo. But thenn my cuzn peco and mark was gonna drop me off at the car by dre house. And the paladan security was fuckn with us cause there didnt have a dayem thing to do 230 in the morning. There was askin for my cuzn mhars licence but he wasnt havin it so we jst had a high speed chase lasting for roughly 5 minutes tryna shake off these fake ass yops. they didnt even have light so they couldnt light us down and the police wasnt tryna fuck wit hthem so we jst dirted. hahhah we was hella zooted talking to that nigga and i was jst recording them chase us hella zooted. The securtiy gaurd thought we was tryna steal cars and shit...hahahh ...OFF TOP .

No comments: