Tuesday, March 31, 2009

JFK library stinks...LITERALLY


My nigga reemy with the afro picking out free movies.

All these dvds and a book i needed for my history class. Borrowing them for LIFE.

We found a "How to get a better orgasim" where it showed pretty life like cartoon pictures of chicks and dicks and different techniques to fucks with it.

There was actually some white pages in the "muti orgasm quickies and marathons" section that has white stuff...defiantly washed my hands before i stepped back into my car because everything was sp unsanitary.

When i washed my hads i also meet the mst horrible smell i have ever experienced in a bathroom. The day started off with me meeting up with reemy at his house. I wanted to go rent free dvds and a book that is needed for my class. JFK is pretty much for the homeless people which they kick it and talk with frank the security gaurd. That gaurd is pretty much a weirdo too but it was all good cause wanted to get up out of there as SOON as possible...p.s JFK bathrooms fuckn stink and so does the library... OFF TOP .

No comments: