Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Aim Conversations Durring ILMT .

Mr.Tonic (ANT)
mrtonicsf: how was the concert?
fransteez: Is still goin and it is smackn
fransteez: Did we get the flyers yet
fransteez: Cause its hard posting bullkitens
of how LIVE tonic sac is gonna be
mrtonicsf: yea
fransteez: Wen I so my own bullitens
with no flyers
mrtonicsf: lol
mrtonicsf: its OUT
mrtonicsf: on the site too
mrtonicsf: me and corey ahead of you
mrtonicsf: lol
fransteez: Hahahafshow
mrtonicsf: hit me after
fransteez: And I already got the beautiful
ppl from sac is comin through
mrtonicsf: nice!!!!
mrtonicsf: gonna be intense

haha all you party animals to go check
that club out cause me and corey
is hostin it and its about to be
smackn on the april 9th at empyer.
get at me for pre sales ASAP .
Im even at the wayne concert handling
business makin money and shit .yamm sayin .

Corey
cancoreygetahug: is the concert over?
fransteez: Nahhh not yet
fransteez: He's doin his prom queen gay shit
fransteez: I jst know one thing for dayem shure
fransteez: My blog is gonna be
fransteez: SHITTIN ON YOURES .
cancoreygetahug: is there hella bitches there?
fransteez: And this exact conversation is
gonna be on my blog
fransteez: Yous a biatchhh .

ahahha he already know wats good.
Youza bitch ass nigga and you already know my blog
is shittin on yours... OFF TOP .

No comments: