Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Rude Awakening


I left my car at Reemys when we went to the club and i left my fuckn window rolled down. And in Reemy's neighborhood there are all kinds of crack heads and weird niggas that walk around. The mexican neigbore actually called the cops thinking that it was a stolen car that was jst abandoned there. After watching a movie at reemys house i went into my car wondering why it was so chili. I looked at my pasanger window and their was fuckn a plastic bag rapped around it. I thought somone smashed my window so i called Reemy outside. Some good hearted person jst put that bag there so no rain or nobody would go through my shit. Luckly my slap and my shoes in my trunk werent stolen or i woulda been HEATED...P.S reemys cheetah slippers is stuntin... OFF TOP .

No comments: