Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Party at Nicks...where my nigga Justin at?


My nigga wishbone was fuckn with the stuffed dog...and yes. my nigga does fuck with the doggie style.

It was another party at nicks with hella drink and shit and more writting and talking shit on the massive wall of signatures. The weird part about this party was that neither Justin or Jenalee wasnt here because they was driving back from salinas. it was all god though cause i was able to cop some yellow bart simpsons which it was an actual cut out of bart simpsons head on a smacker...and it was worth it. came home hella fadded knocked out...and was late for my fuckn pop quiz for english.but dayem im pretty pissed that they dropped my cuzn peco from the class jst because he wasnt tryna fuck with the responces. its all good cuzn im bout hold it down for the both of us...hahah OFF TOP .

No comments: