Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wake The FUCK UP .


If you cant see this picture due to the darkenss or how bad my fuckn camera is, it is a picture of my nigga Allbizinator KNOCKED out in the passenger seat of his car. We went to the club he was wildn out but all of a sudden he gets kicked out of the club for falling asleep in the smoking section. He has the keys so he went to the car to go knock out. My nigga was hella faded and pop a thizzle from my nigga jr so he was done. After the club we was about to chunk it against some nigga because my nigga EYYAL had funk with some niggas. but after wen we was goin to the car we couldnt get back in the car cause he locked himself inside. hahahha but yeahhh it was all good cause my nigga was iigh. not to self to pop and drink hella or else you bout be knocked like my nigga Allbizzz... OFF TOP .

No comments: