Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jubilee Massive TONIC LIVE 5th Year Anniversary


And yess THEE Donnie from MTB!

Double A's featuring mechelle the GOGO???whaaaaaa!


Double AYES with theeeeeee nigga JBELL .

She booty poppin and im AMAZEDDDD .

PILLS+LIGHSHOWES= FUCKN AMAZING .

YEAH YOU ALREADY KNOW I HAD TO FUCKS WITH THE NIGGAS FROM THE NUTTY .

Yeah DONNIE was beggin me for a picture so i had to hook him uppp. hhaha so dayem jubilee massive was Tonics 5th year anniversary at the Regency center. It was hard finding parking after we got kicked out of the parking lot for under aged drinking in public. It was fuckn dope how they had two rooms and they were big. I got my first lighshow and dayem im tryna fuckn go to popsicle!!! Corey and I got vip wristbands so we was fuckn with the backstage and also the stage dancing. i jst wanted to shoutout my nigga ant for his bday and tonic lives 5th year anniversary... OFF TOP .





No comments: