Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tonic Live Sac "The Circus"


The Faces Of Tonic Live Sac...were taking OVER .

My niggas from the EAST bay .

Nzar Gilbert and the niggas from the AC .

Enough about buisness imma take this pic Ant.

The nigga from the SOUF. Where it is where its at ?

My nigga Boogie Jbell and Mr.Tonic all in the same picture .

Ayeee Pat star Whiteboy Nick Mickey and Ant bayfunction which dosent exist anymore .

My niggas from the NUTTY NORF. and my nigga BLOODBATH .

We put out blood sweat and tears into this event yall bitch ass niggas .

Jbell Brian and my nigga Mitch from Supreme Souls .

Tonic Live T.V recording Andrew taking pictures of us. First and foremost i would like to thank my nigga Ant aka Mr.Tonic and Jbell for showing us their lifestyles and how they do it. I would also like to thank all of the 800 BEAUTIFUL people that came to the event. In the begging i thought throwing this event would be a cake walk but it actually wasnt. It took a lot of promoting on the streets and handing out a lot of flyers and shit but we did it. Were commin again to all you bitch ass niggas dnt know may 14th save the date... OFF TOP .

No comments: