Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Syrup Syrup


My cuzn mark was feelin under the weather so he called his doctor and my nigga got some Promthazine for the tension.

It was dumbass hot in the car and i had tah take a pisss .

We was being McGuivers buy mixing it with a slurpee instead of a sprite and thet shit was hella bomb. Peco and Mark came through the house cause i had a blunt that my nigga hennessy gave me. So we burned that and in the middle of burning mark gets a call from the doctors sayin it was green light for him to pick up some syrup since he was feelin under the weather. When me an peco was waitin the the car this big girl in front of us backed up into the car when we was parked because we felt a sudden jerk movemnt. since it was my nigga pecos scrape he wasnt trippen so homegirl dirtted. hahah but it was hella hot and i was hella high so i was takin pictures and takin a piss. On the way in one of the valet attendents said that he seen me at a party and i was like o yeahh fshow. hahah yejno jst campaignein. On the way out this one big girl asked us why do we wear out jeans so skinny....and i replyed "well thats wat we do.... BITACH"... well i didnt say the biatch part but yall know wsup... OFF TOP .


No comments: