Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY UNCLE STEVE!


My white uncle Steve...hes pretty chill.

mmmm cookies and creme ice cream cake from baskin robinsss !

Some og the family talking about life and boaring stuff.

JUMBO shrimp cabobs which are actually pretty tastey. i inhaled about three sticks cause my uncle got BARS . So it was my uncle Steve's 60th birthday and we drove all the way to Castro Valley to visit him. We were actually the firsts ones there which is a mirracle because we are usually the last ones to get to the parties. When we got there i got to try my uncles home made hamburgers and shrimp cabobs which were fuckn TASTEY. We then watched slum dog millionare which was a good movie that was very interesting. im actually tryna watch it again so if anyone is tryna watch it come watch with me ! hahah but then we watched the rest of the final four college basketball shit that was koo. I also got to taste how cheese and grapes taste like which is a delecasy in France and it does taste D1hahah. My aunties and uncles were also encouraguing me to drink some beer from ireland which is called ale which was pretty koo. On the way home though BEANS had a little TOO much to eat and was yakkkin ALL OVER himself in his car seat. like there was hellla throwup in the benz and my pops was PISSED... OFF TOP .

No comments: