Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Are you drunk or high..acause fatittts is commin"...HAHAH


Meetin up with reemy and the ville so we could go out to some pary with KUSHY .

It was my nigga Jennifer Flores party and it was off Broadway onna main street and hella people was kickn it outside. It was destined to get shot up. haha

Yeah fuckn shit up with the bud. We felt like minorities acause we was the only filipinos including Kushy and Corey .

We ditched that function and kicked it with the niggas from AC at my nigga Jays house. THere was beer pong and a little bit of drank. I was hella fadded aready and my nigga Nzar and Kevin was tryna show me up by beating me and reeemy in beerpong. I was already fadded but i still dropped on more drank and we had to play shotpong which me and reemy OWNED... OFF TOP .

No comments: