Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DK wit COREYS rich FAMILY .


We started meetin up with coreys family and their tour bus of security gaurds and the ghetto youngyins .

The tram rides are always funn becayse we would talk shit about the people that would be walkin to the park.

We skipped going in line and went straight to the front of the line. when niggas is rich..there is no LINE.

yeah his uncle even got us the new "FLASH PASSES" that look like tamagachis. WE rode the tony hawk ride two times in a row while the regular people had to wait two hours in line to jst ride it onece.

Even thou me and corey got 50 dollars. I asked my nigga rossalie to get me some chicken strips for the 2 dollars and a gatorade for the hot one. While corey spended 10 dollars on some skimpy ass panda express.

This nigga looked hella creepy like a lego mann. But he was the train constructor from that charlie the train shit.

it was DUMBASSS hot and nigga like me is too pretty to get sweatyy .

Everyone was JOCKN on the penguins. But yeah shout out to my niggas tita Wendy and tito Chris for cashin me to go out to marine world and showin me a good time. We could ate out with them if we didnt go et ready to go out that night but its all good... OFF TOP .

No comments: