Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Brother and Sister BONDING .


Arigatos Husi roll please!?!

My nigga BEANS doin work on his green beans and rice.

Sushi boars floating around that looked kinda like fujis but Husui got better sushi and better service.

Whenever i go eat with my sister i never gotta worry about the bill...cause yea she basically a fuckn BALLLER!

And here she is at movado lookin for this watch that cost a mere 800 dollars. She wanted a watch but they didnt have it in white gold so she is tryna get that special ordered. hahah but yeah after church me my sister and BEANS went to the vacaville outlets because my sister needed to do a little shopping and also to go eat sushi. We went to this place called husui sushii and there sushii was all you could eat..and pretty much fuckn bomb. My favcorite was the Ell roll with avocado which was helllla good. We then went to the outlets where i copped two shirts and a shit load of random shit from Addidas. hahah o yeah i also copped a coin purse (no homo) from coach cause my nigga shannon was workin there. shout out to my nigga shannon for the great customer service. During the car ride thou me and my sister had hella good conversations about relationships and life which was really good cause i like bonding with my sister. but yeahhh... OFF TOP .

No comments: