Monday, April 13, 2009

For The FREE


The apetizer for the all you could eat bbq at princes gardens. The fuckn stick kept burning off and shit thou hahaha .

I filled my bowl with Lamb chicken and beef with hella bbq and garlic sauce which made it fuckn BOMB .

The end result which i could only eat half. After the photoshoot dale said were gonna go eat somewhere which he wouldnt disclose to me which was pissin me off. he kept sayin New York but it was really princess garden. My nigga amanda steph and reeves was working but it was all good cause dale owns this mothafucka so we me and reemy and dale got to eat for the free. The bbq buffet was actually pretty goood with my home made sauce consisting of sweet and sour and that hot sauce with the green cap...fucks with it... OFF TOP .

No comments: