Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Weed and Bad Bitches...4/20


Started off wit the niggas from the nutty sliddin through which they told me to cop the 2 liter sprite...which only ment one thing...SYRUP SYRUP .

We packed 7 niggas in the V.I.P room since the roomies wasnt havin us smokin in the living room.

It was koo because i had to turn on the AC because it was hot as fuck outside.

After we burned 3 blunts inclusing one with codine my cuzn mark was mixin the codine and sprite.

Finished product.

Wen we was zapped my cuzn peecco turned on demand and we was DIYING wen it was the southpark with Kanye West .

After we smashed out to the souf and was fuckn with the whistling footbal. i think it was called the vortex . it was hella funny how my nigga Ha could throw harder then my nigga corey .

Matched a blunt with Saechow and Ellias and i think i was at a total of hooppin on 9 blunts all together. That blunt wrapped filled with trees was MASSIVE thou..i was high as balls for 4/20... OFF TOP .

No comments: