Monday, June 29, 2009

We run LA Day 1


My nigga Leanne burnin one on the way to LA...cudos to me assisting her.

Speakin for everyone in the PARLAY car.

LA here we COME .

They is always tryna catch me ridin dirty...i was pretty fuckn lit tho while we was getting gas.

doode these fuckn transformer trucks was trippin me out.

we seen the 3 wheel motorcycle gang.

A little but of LA graf on I-5

The plane was closer then it looks in this picture. The landing strip was a couple of feet next to a landing strip .

109 a night. 7 people tryna sleep on a 2 bed hotel.

They took 3 inna half hours to get ready ! i took a nap and they was still getting readdy!

LA nightlife offa s figuera

My nigga ty ty too fly and steph loundgin at the Westin telly. There telly was fuckn WET .

My nigga matt told this white doode to jump up and touch the roof..and i cant beleive he did.

Yeah me chrisb and corey was stuntin in the prange red and teal blazers. We jst had to stunt for the first night in LA... OFF TOP .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayy i get them purple blazers haha..AJ