Monday, May 11, 2009

more from GUATAMELONS BDAY


This picture looks like cathy made a poster of herself. i told her that and until this day she dsnt get it.

ahh yes the accasional caking on the face.

WOW. Mitch Norbert and Carmike actually made it to a vallejo party...da eff ?

We ddnt have any candles so we was fuckn with the POWTS as candles.

My niggas R.J Cock star franSTEEZ gilby bri and my nigga deetee...SESH?

YOUNG MONEY!

SIR DEE TEE OF RIKI...

Splitin the blunt and takin pictures at the same time...i know..the human mind could only do so much...

Aye me and my nigga bree. It was another birthday function at Jays house and its funny because jays house is were the niggas ALWAYS have the functions at. But it was pretty special because it was CATHYS bday. Rias camera was shittin on my pictures so you know i jst has to post them up... OFF TOP .

No comments: