Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day in Wal Nut Creek


My Pops waiting to be seated at P.F Changs.

I was connecting the dots that making a cat which my moms was AMAZED.

P.F Changs was so ritzey that they give out wikki stix instead of crayons.

Beans is so FUCKN bad when he is in public places.

YUMS...and its not from SOULJA BOY .

Mongolian Beed and walnut prawns is fuckn TASTEY./

BEANS stomach was NOT having it thou.

He YAKED ALL over the table and the floor after we got out fortune cookies. I think my mom loved her flowers i got for her. I woke up like an hour before church jst so i could smash to safeway and cop some mirrors. I went to shell offa redwood and they was taxing OUT the ass for a rose so i copped 4 dollar boquet of carnations at safeway. and im not cheap my parents jst love carnation... OFF TOP .

No comments: