Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BBQ LA PASTEEZ .


paySTEEZ parents were gone to lake tahoe so he invited the niggas to sip some brews and have a lil bbq.

I usually dont like hamburgers but i made it myself and it was pretty fuckn TASTEY .

YEUP...nothin but the cheap shit...NATURAL ICE .

JD was bangin gluestick(pasteys brother) in some UFC shit,

PASTEYS dad is like a carpenter so he uses this to bend wood...but i actually think its a big ass bong.

Mr.White like to make fuckn bears out of tree trunks...i fuckn want one for my room .

AHH yess...while waiting for the next beer pong game i was sippin my naty ice while watchin the new DANE COOK standup inside because it was open season on my legs for these mosquitos. After bangin JD in 2k we got the call from Pastey to come over for a lil bbq and beer pong... i was pretty juiced because i was pretty hungry and i wanted to kill niggas in beerpong. and yeahhh...me and neil did... OFF TOP .

No comments: