Thursday, January 15, 2009

City Of Angles (My Point Of View)


Starting Off the vacation goin to In and Out

MMMMM

Welcome To LA

Travel Lodge/Dennys?

Yeah...were tourists.

Look at these shittin ass hats at the booth.

Up against the wall

Real...or fake?

Active store is fuckn dope .


Pinkberry SHITS on big spoon


Hooters LA



Look at this drunk bitchass nigga playing guitar hero

Venice Boardwalk


This is were we stayed at after the travel lodge on a beach house right next to venice beach.

Diamond LA store is fuckn SHITTIN .

Flight Club LA

Bitch ass niggas n shoes.


Rosewood Ave .

The Hundreds LA... didnt plan buying anything from here cause all hundreds sell the same shit .

Walkin down fairfax stompin in my airmax...

Hall Of Fame Coppin hats sag so low you see the gun show on my ass.



Look at this bitch ass nigga bloggin.


Barracuda...got some clean ass sales.

People jst tryna be urban now a days.



Crooks and Castles

The nicest store other then bape.

I I I I got me some bathing AYE!

The only place were they sell bape tissue paper for 45 dollars...AMerican Currency.





this gay ass nigga hit me with the open balls bullshit.

Randys donut..the famous donut.

Pinkberry half strawberrys half oreos.

My fake name...withha "Z"

Dreamin about having a better blog then me.

The ULTIMATE SNOOZER .

WHERE IS 405!!!

DITNEYLAND.


94 dollar 1 day hopper. Disneyland is gettin OVER .

California adventure...you already know i had to take a picture with the "F"

Welcome to the bay.




Rouge Status Scooter???

Venice Circle

Hot Rod LA

Ketchup...were the most beautiful and famous people eat at...

3 people dinner...the bill came out to 128 dollars and that is american currency.
Overall LA was fuckn SMACKN! Even though corey was a lil beeatch and was scared to drive, i had to drive from sac to la and la back to sac. When in LA i was shown great amounts of hospitality...shout out to my niggas tita rouchelle, my nigga ty ty too fly, and my nigga B.WebSTAR....OFF TOP .

No comments: