Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Steph's Cotty/Valentines Day


Steph's All Girl Entourage?!?...WAHHHH

Chocolate Fountain...No Homo but i was dippin my shit in there.

My name tag...would you please pass the grey poe pawns?

The BEST cotty food i ever fucked with at a cotty. The Salmon was fuckn tastey...AND THE BOTTOMLESS tea.

My nigga Deetee and Jacob aka mised in action . m nigga ghosted for a minute thou.

The cotty slide show...alot of AWHHH, Calps, and DEETEE .

Father Daughter Dance and where the fake tears start comming out! hahah jp steph. Well in my 19 years of living I have experienced many cotty's but this one was pretty IIGHT. Well it was actually special because it was on valentines day at the fairfield Hilton which had the best cotty food ever. But the cotty was the same old cotty, dinner, slideshow, 18 candles and roses, performances then afterparty. Mt nigga Boogie and Mark made the trip out but my nigga jay the dj coudlnt play any more slaps cause they was trippen. But the afterparty was pretty koo in the beggining..AND they was playin the slow jam slaps in the middle of the 18 roses...OFF TOP .

No comments: