Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fridays with my favorite COUSIN


My cousin adam's house...its always been hella messy ever since we was little ass kids.

My nigga Jesus' Bong.

My cousin broke down box chev with racoon prints all over it.

Fuck the bong cause niggas only fuck with swishers.

My nigga adam fuckn with the blezzie...i tought my nigga to ghost.

then my turn...

24 hunded block

DOME FITZ off of Park St downtown Alameda. Shout outs for the huf hat .

Random ass furniture store that was only a hallway.



Obama wants change .

There rpetty sexist cause they give girls small waters but the MEN big ass waters.

Pinata salad C-


Well i made the trip all the way out to Alameda to come see my cousin adam cause i havent seen him in a minute. When i got there he already had a bag and he said the streets of Alameda was hot so we taked out his bathroom and turned on the hot water(Jamacan Shower). We then walked downtown Alameda and went shopping. Then we went to san leandro for nordsrtum rack and i copped the Cool Water. We then burned at a park near Downtown and we ate at this place called La Pinata. Chips salsa B- Salad C- Burritos B+. watah ADVENTURE...OFF TOP .

No comments: